Friday, April 12, 2013

Seven Quick Takes - Crockolicious!!!

7QT - Crockolicious


So, Friday is Seven Quick Takes day it seems. Where you post 7 things (quickly-ish?) about whatever strikes your fancy. This is my first, and all thanks to Jessica over at her bloggy-blog-blog housewifespice.com because she totally gave me the idea.

Seven super quick (and totally easy to convert into Gluten Free if your needs be like that) crock pot meals that don't require precooking the meat. 'Cause momma don't have time for that.

1.
Make this. It is devine. Your family will thank you.

2.
Lets stay on our little Chinese theme here. Mmmmm Sesame Chicken, soooo good.

3.
Easy. Easy, easy, easy annnnd a family favorite, that includes black beans!
Lets just be honest, I make waaaay too many of her recipes. But every-single-one is awesome! Never a fail. Never.

4.
Again with BudgetBytes goodness! (Did I mention she prices out the meal for you? Sweeeetness!)
Sausage & Kale. Enough said.

Uh.... Seven things is a lot, yo.
Lets just move on to easy-peasy soups. I've been doing a lot of soups lately.

5.
Made this yesterday. Kids & Hubs devoured it.

6.
Made this for the Super Bowl, the men folk - they couldn't get enough.

7!!!! Tada!
In honor of Bambino #6, buffalo!!! Mmmmmmm Eat the Buffalo.
I will say with this recipe, make sure you use quality cheeses, makes a difference. 

And there you have it. Seven super quick(ish - mostly quick...) meals for your family!!! Yay! I did it!

Now, go on over to Camp Patton for more 7 Quick Takes!! 

**Shannon**

7 comments:

  1. EAT all the BUFFALO! I am so going to try all of your recipes! No cooking before slow cooking FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And durn it. I was just in Ft. Worth over Easter. We could shared a bottle of red hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found that Frank's really does go on/with everything. I even had a blue cheese/Frank's Hot Sauce omelet today. For real & For truth.

    This kid is coming out smothered in buffalo sauce.

    Next time your down here, amd I, still buffalo crazy, a bottle we will share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!! I'm from Buffalo, Shannon! And I got some Frank's in my fridge right now.
      Aaaand I just ate some Buffalo wings. Am I a stereotype or what?!?! haha
      Love the meals. Great way to do 7 Quick Takes:)

      Delete
    2. My hubs was born in Buffalo! Sadly, we don't live anywhere near the NY state area. One day... *sigh* That's the goal at least. All his family is in the Upstate area, I looooooooove it there.
      Love. Adore. Obsess. Any of these would qualify for my thoughts on Upstate New York.

      Note: I have not wintered a full winter there... lol

      Delete
  4. Just today I was worrying about where to find some great crockpot recipes, and here they are! Thank you! These look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of these recipes is a tried & true Alexy staple. I thank google for always providing me with dinner options. :D

    Glad my post could be of some help!

    ReplyDelete