Thursday, April 4, 2013

Theme Thursday

Theme Thursday: Funny


Gotta admit, I didn't have much to say for today. But then I realized people out there in the Blogosphere give you actual ideas for lame days. So tada! A link-up w/Cari over at http://www.clan-donaldson.com served me quite well.


This is my 7yr old daughter. She likes to play with the photo settings on my phone &/or iPad, and make pictures like these. All. The. Time. I'm constantly finding weird photos with strange filters or whatever it's called on my phone. I don't even know how to change the settings to do weird color/lens flair/trippy-dippy fish eye focus things... 
I love that she loves to explore this kind of stuff. I love this picture in particular because it just shows her, and her happy innocence. 

And her red cheeks make me laugh.

**Shannon**

8 comments:

  1. My kids love to play with Motion Effect on the computer. They'll crack up for half an hour at the trippy effects.
    So easily amused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! My very first comment ever!
      I feel official now. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried letting the girls use the effects on my phone or computer. I might have to try make that a rainy day treat! I'm sure they'd have a ball. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my kids love playing with the camera & video recorder on the phone. I just always have to remember to go back & delete everything because - man - does it eat up your memory space! lol

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! My daughter also does this all the time. I have whole phone albums of pictures with different edits she has taken of herself. This is a great one. You and your blog look interesting! Glad I found you at Theme Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww! Thank you!
      I'm new to this, so give me time to learn all the ins & outs of blogging. :):)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son always figures out crazy settings on the camera when he gets a hold of it... There's something innate that kids these days have - the technological know-how gets ingrained in utero or something!

    ReplyDelete