Thursday, April 18, 2013

Theme Thursday - Boys

Theme Thursday - Boys


Link up for our themed Thursday, head over to Cari's for better written and hopefully more jolly posts.

Haven't done much around here this week. My mind has been other places, mourning our country. But quickly, my boys.

Happy, growing, full of adventure and life.

And this boy.
Not my boy. Someone else's boy, who's now a saint in Heaven watching down on us. Martin Richard was just another child, another family's 8 year old boy, and now he's been ripped away from them. I grieve for what their family is going through.

My prayers are constant for Boston. My prayers are constant for the victims of the Gosnell abortion murder rampage that was allowed to continue even after authorities knew something was going on there. My prayers are constant for West, Texas. My prayers are constant.

My prayers are constant for all our boys, everywhere. Born and unborn. Here or there. May our Lord watch over you and protect you for your future.

**Shannon**

5 comments: